Posted on Monday, November 14th, 2016 at 2:06 pm.
CHAPIN TOWN COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
CHAPIN TOWN HALL
157 NW COLUMBIA AVENUE
NOVEMBER 15, 2016 6:00 PM
- CALL TO ORDER, DETERMINE QUORUM, PRAYER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- STATEMENT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT COMPLIANCE
- REVIEW AND ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES
- October 18, 2016 Utility Budget Amendment & Update to Article 7 Public Hearings
- October 18, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes
- PUBLIC COMMENTS RELATED TO AGENDA ITEMS*
- MAYOR’S COMMENTS
- RECOGNITIONS – Will Register and Citizens Academy
- PRESENTATION – Eat Smart Move More SC – Hannah Jones Walters, Mph, Project Manager, Let’s Go! SC
- Financial Report
- Police Report
- Zoning Report
- OLD BUSINESS
- Hospitality Tax Ordinance – 2nd Reading
- NEW BUSINESS
- Proposed 2017 Municipal Budget Ordinance – 1st Reading
- Municipal Election Date Change Ordinance – 1st Reading
- Stormwater Management Ordinance – 1st Reading
*Citizens may sign up to speak about issues related to the Agenda for two minutes at the beginning of the Council meeting.
Executive Session: S.C. Code Ann. § 30-4-70 Certain Town-related matters may need to be discussed confidentially as a matter of law (contractual arrangements, acquisition of real property, personnel matters, attorney-client communications) subject to applicable legal requirements, the Council may enter executive session by a majority vote to discuss such matters.
Council may take action on matters discussed in Executive Session.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact Town Hall the day before the meeting at 803-345-2444 ext. 224.